Each eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush has a carefully designed handle crafted from mao bamboo; the different bristles have different function, both of them are BPA free and biodegradable. Furthermore, OEM & ODM are available.
Sumboom offers various of bamboo toothbrushes. All of them are handmade and 100% biodegradable, the bristles are BPfree, the natural bamboo handle is heat treated and polished, providing you a comfortable user experience.
|Age group||Child, Adult|
|Use||Home, Hotel, Travel, Gift|
|Feature||Soft, Medium soft|
|Bristle Type||Natural, Environmental, 100% Biodegradable, BPA free|
|Length||14.5cm, 17.4cm, 19cm|
|Handle Material||Mao bamboo|
|Bristle Material||Bamboo charcoal, Nylon4, Bamboo fiber|
|Bristle color||Can be customized|
|Logo||Can be engraved/silk-screen on handles and printed on package|
|Packing||Cardboard Box or Bamboo Box|
|Place of original||Zhejiang, China (mainland)|
packing details:1 pcs in non-woven bag and small cardboard box; 12 pcs in big cardboard box; 4 pcs in cardboard box; bamboo tube for bamboo toothbrushes.
delivery: 3-7 days for samples, and 25-30 days for our MOQ bamboo toothbrushes.
The handle is made of Mao bamboo, an eco-friendly sustainable material. The bamboo surface is heat treated by carbonisation, giving it a quality finish and good service life. The carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance, cracking and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use.
PS. It is normal that the color of handle may be a little different from each batch due to the degree of carbonisation.
1. The bristles are made from 100% biodegradable soft and medium bristle, nylon4, bamboo charcoal and bamboo fiber.
2. We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to keep it clean.
1. For best results, most dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush either monthly or at least every quarter some even say use it until it stops.
2. To answer the main question, HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? – We test drove a toothbrush for over 8 months (but it is not suggested).
3. The Environmental Bamboo Toothbrush can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. Both the bamboo and bristles will biodegrade into soil, without pollution.
PS. Regarding the FSC certificates, it is not allowed to be shown on website, pls feel free to contact us if you need it.
1.It is bamboo charcoal bristle, the main ingredient is carbonized bamboo, its role is to adsorb bacterial to clean teeth deeply.
2.It is made of bamboo fiber, the main ingredient is bamboo fiber, its role is to kill bacterial, wipe off peculiar smell, and can adsorb harmful substance from air, like formaldehyde, benzene.
3.It is made of nylon, it has different colors, such as white, blue, red, green, pink ect. The top is round, so that can have a massage for teeth, it has good elasticity, good durableness.
In a word, they are biodegradable, has their own advantages, can choose them according to your own affection.